Thursday, January 7, 2010

Au revoir 2009!


Happy New Year all! My New Years Eve was a blast! It was low-key, chilled affair with best friends, my boyfriend, and randoms. As it was planned to be a 'sit and chat and eat and chat and eat and watch fireworks' affair, I didn't want to dress up too much. But on the other hand, it was new years, and every girl wants to look nice!

Unfortunately I look a bit crazy in this photo- but it shows the dress design well. Worn with an Enth necklace (see previous entry written on it)

After a bit of deliberation, I wore a lilac coloured see-through dress with a swirl design patterned throughout, which my Mum bought me for Christmas when I was around 10 years old. She actually bought it in some random clothing store in the old Chatswood Interchange!! It says it's Made in Korea which is awesome (as an aside, I really want to find some more Korean clothing as from what I have come across it's very well made and interesting). I had never worn it before, as I could never figure out what to wear it with.



Worn with glittery leggings and my Windsor Smith leather buckle boots


This is where a black slip comes in handy. I bought mine from Metalicus. Seriously, if you don't own a black slip, DROP EVERYTHING AND BUY ONE! I tell you, I have never used an item of clothing so much. So many outfit options just opened up.

1 comment:

  1. oh no i have so much reading to catch up on. you looked great on new years! though i can't believe you can fit into something that you could wear when you were 10 years old! LOL

    ReplyDelete