Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Op Shops

The other day, I spent the day Op Shopping around Glebe, Newtown and Enmore. I had to help my bf find the pieces for his Frank En Furter costume from The Rocky Horror Picture Show for a 21st. The theme was "A" or "F'. I dressed as a Feline. a.k.a. cat. I'll post a pic once I find one.

It was super duper hot, so I thought I'd throw together a summer look. I've got to say I'm not usually one to wear shorties as I feel quite self-conscious in them, but I'm trying to be more adventurous these days...




Top: Chic Collections (bought it around 4 years ago on sale from $120 to $35)
Shorties: $15 from cheap clothing shop in Maroubra
Bag: $30 from bag shop in Japan

I promise I was trying being a good helper... but I couldn't help but get sidetracked to look at stuff for me, as I ADORE op shopping.
I scored this beautiful dress, at the Red Cross Op Shop at the beginning of Enmore Road for only $14! It's by the Australian label Alibi which I think is now defunct.



I really have a penchant for cute, feminine floral dresses. I just love the shape, and that it ties as a bow in the back.
I'll keep you posted (I still have a lot of entries to catch up on)!
Have a lovely day x

No comments:

Post a Comment