Friday, December 4, 2009

Naked romance

N-U-D-I-T-Y.

Well, to be more precise- nude, soft pink hue coloured clothing and accessories. It's a (lack of) colour trend that has been rumbling for a while now on the runways, and some of you more fashion-forward girls might be already on it. But it's only now that the trend is starting to hit the shops. The nude vision is unique, for depending on the fabric chosen and how the piece is structured, wearing a nude garment can evoke two opposingly distinct images.

1) Sweepingly feminine, romantic and delicate












2) Provocative, down-right sexy and body-tight.















Either way, it's been hailed "The Return of Romance". And I'm definately in love with it.


XXX

1 comment:

  1. I've also been thinking about nude coloured pieces lately. It's a colour I've never considered before but it has a certain allure. I bought a nude tank top recently but I'm yet to wear it...

    ReplyDelete