Saturday, September 5, 2009

Not quite diamonds...

Alright, so I went on a mini jewellery buying spree. Those that know me, are well aware of the rather excessive amount of jewellery I own. I don't know how I can make it more simple- I am just obsessed! I love that an outfit can take a completely different character depending on the type of ring/necklace/bracelet/bangle/earrings you wear.

Brown tube skirt ($6.25) and Evil Eye necklace ($5.00)

My shopping is completely justified on account that it was such a bargain. Well, at least that's my take on it. All the jewellery I bought was around 75% off. Aha. Luckily for me, the store UTECH in the Galleries of Victoria was closing down, and everything was already discounted, with an additional discount of 50%. Although, it was a pretty cool store- not that I ever shopped there- but it had some funky things. but it I was on my lunch break, and was running around the store like a headless chicken trying on as many things as I could in my measly 20 minute break.


I managed to score their signature tube one-size-fits-all skirts, in brown and charcoal- for $6.25 each (two for $12.50)!!! (Originally: $36.95). I don't know how I lived life without them. They are so, so comfortable and easy to wear.


An Evil Eye Necklace: $5 (Originally $29)



Time Team necklace (in blue pictured... and also black) for $3.50 each (Originally $12.90 each)



A Star Necklace for only $1.50 (Originally $16.90). (So kitch- but fun!)



Stud bracelet $2.50 (Originally $12.90) (Oh so rockstar ha!) Worn with Shu Uemura purple sparkly nailpolish (Part of my Bday gift from my lovely mum)



Enchanted Wood Necklace $3.50 (Originally 19.90). Excuse the face- I was so smart as to take off my makeup before doing this all.


The damage:

5x necklaces + 1x braclet + 2x skirts= $42

No comments:

Post a Comment