Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hypothetical purchases...

Let me pose a hypothetical: Say you just bought two skirts- would it be wrong to buy another two? But change the you to I. Given this is all hypothetical- it is truly amazing that I managed to capture these purchases in photographic form.



Skirt: Uniqlo ($20)

Singlet Top: Uniqlo ($10)

Necklace: UTECH Time Team ($3.50)
The skirts are from my Mum and my favourite Japanese brand Uniqlo. It's like a Japanese Topshop/H&M. But cheaper, more innovative, unique and ah, Japanese. They were $20 each. I can definately utilise these skirts as the weather gets warmer, and they are oh so sweet I think! (n.b. utilise is a very handy verb for justifying shopping).


I also got two lace singlet tops in a beautiful bright fuchia and electric purple. They were only $10 each. They look great tucked into skirts.


Belted with: Romance Was Born Scarf

(ah, um. $80. Ok, I realise that it cost more than the total amount of these clothes. But it is a work of art - literally- using the print of Australian Artist Del Kathryn Barton)


My mum bought them online- and had them shipped over. We're crazy like that. They were bought 2 or so months ago. So it's not really like I just bought 4 skirts in a row. There was a break people!
But we really should remember this is all hypothetical...

3 comments:

  1. Love that first look! The skirt is so simple yet so chic, with so many styling options!

    Farrah
    stylecrumbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. for something that doesn't exist these outfits are very stylish!
    i love the 2nd skirt A LOT!!
    and the beautiful scarf i purchased with you at The Corner Shop...i'm jealous of it's versatility.
    You, my dear, are a vision. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first stripped skirt!

    ReplyDelete