Thursday, August 6, 2009

This girl has a different best friend

They say that "diamonds are a girl's best friend".
I contest!
If we're talking in materialistic terms, my best friend is rougher, tougher and classier than yours...
That is, if you don't share my undying infatuation with Coco Chanel's gift to (wo)man-The 2.55 Bag.
Arguably, there is no fashion item that is more synonymous with timeless glamour. It has withstood the decades to remain perpetually coveted by fashionistas the world over. Those smooth curves, shiny hardware, and lucious quliting... What I would give just to touch one. I think what makes it so remarkable is that it manages to be astoundingly beautiful, without having an air of pretention.



Wipe that drool up, stat!

(I know, I know, two Chanel related posts in a row. Fabulous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment