Friday, June 19, 2009

:::The necessary introduction...:::

Welcome to peaceandwardrobe!

peaceandwardrobe is one girl's take on the fascinating, dynamic and damn-right addictive
world of fashion.

I'll be posting about current fashion collections and pieces, the latest buzz from the industry, popular culture and general bits and bobs in life that set my heart palpitating.

And let's not forget my own contributions to the fashion world... Well, as a consumer anyway. I'll be updating the blog with posts about any items I have welcomed into my life. i.e. have bought.

Yes, euphemisms are necessary to support the healing process which comes from frivolous purchases. (The best at the moment being about "stimulating the economy"). So don't us fashion mavens deserve some credit? Preferably store credit...

Ok, don't mind me. I'll just bury myself under a big pile of clothes.
Actually, that wouldn't be half bad....

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy my incoherent musings.

~mon

No comments:

Post a Comment